Saturday, February 2, 2013

2012 Year in Review: Part 5 - Universal Studios Singapore (USS) with Mi Familia !

Lebih kurang seminggu sebelum balik Vandy, ktorg satu family decided utk pergi jalan2 somewhere not too far just to clear our minds. So, kitorg pn decide to make a short trip to Singapore yg masa perjalanannya lebih kurg 3 jam from KL. It was my first time visiting Singapore, so hell yeah, I was so excited! Plus, all of my family members were available at that time (it was school break), so I berpeluang utk mnggila with all my siblings.
Yeah we love Kung Fu Panda!

The Universal Studio

Ktorg spent whole day kat Universal Studios Singapore. I am always a total coward when it comes to crazy ride like roller coasters but I did enjoy the amusement park so much. Of course I x naik the roller coaster but they have a lot of other not-so-extreme rides too. 
Mi Familia
My most favorite is The Transformer 4D Ride -- I literally naik benda ni about 4 times! It was super awesome. The graphics and the story line were really damn good that actions actually felt so real. Ah can't say enough about it but surely korang kena try ni kalau korg pergi USS. 

Transformer The Ride (4D)
And also The Mummy ride. This one is crazy. Sbb this ride is indoor, and kids are allowed, I xsangka this ride could be this extreme! Sumpah mengucap xhenti2  sepanjang ride tu.Wlaupn agak gila (for my level), it was amazing because of some unexpected elements during the ride. Plus, the whole ride was in the dark! Korang xleh expect ape yg ad kat depan. So yeah. That was my first and my last ride of The Mummy. 

The Mummy Ride - thank you for turning my face blue with your 'sweet' surprise. 
I also love The Madagascar ride. This one is not extreme at all. Just great to calm down your nerves after all those crazy rides. Plus, it is water ride! And Jurassic Park Rapid Adventure ride pn water ride jgk. This one is a bit extreme compared to Madagascar (about a notch). I will never forget that I was basah kuyup because of this ride. Too bad I did not wear poncho (lucky you Danny). So guys, get a poncho if you are planning to try this ride.

Madagascar Water Ride
Then byk lg la ride and show yg kitorg pegi like Shrek 3D show, Shooting Stage by Steven Spielberg (ni awesome. Baru tau susah nk buat satu2 filem ni).

Mama dah penat smpai kena beli selipar. Sape suruh pakai my wedges. Mmg xla kann nk tahan satu hari. 
Forever happy couple. Thanks sbb bwk kami adik bradik jalan2 sini! *mama spotted wearing my wedges before she changed to sandals. 
Around Lion City
The famous Merlion (Mermaid +Lion)

So we stayed in a hotel near Orchard Road, had dinner at Arab St., then walked around the city to witness the night life of the Lion City! From satu dataran (I'm not sure what dataran it was), I was so amazed to see a gigantic ship-like structure laid so strongly on top of three blocks of building. Yes, I am talking about the famous Marina Bay! I seriously x sangka structure bangunan tu mantap gler. The design, location, lighting, size -- all perfect! I love love love that place so much that I begged my parents to visit it again in the daytime. But too bad, I xdapat naik ke Skypark because of some reasons ( I actually forgot why) but hey, at least I made it to the lobby and used the ladies room. Whatever, I'll make sure next time I go to Singapore, I'll visit the Skypark.
Durian-like building. Impressive!


Danny with his merajuk face. 


Marina Bay at night
It was an amazing trip. Berpeluang untuk bercuti bersama keluarga, bonding2 setelah sekian lama, it's just priceless. Keep calm and love you family.

Now, it's time to go back to Vandy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment